CPA, CA, CBV
Litigation, Valuation and Financial Advisory Experience
Colangelo Greenhow Inc.
Education and Professional Designations
• Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2016
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2012
• Chartered Accountant (CA), 2012
• Bachelor of Accounting – First Class Standing, Brock University, 2011
Areas of Specialization / Experience
• Litigation Support
• Business Valuations
• Income for Support Determinations
• Taxation (Personal, Partnership, Corporate and Trust)
• Forensic/Fraud Investigations
Mr. Rak began his professional career in 2007 in public accounting providing assurance and taxation related services. Throughout his career he has been involved in various litigation related support services to insurance companies, plaintiff and defence lawyers, including personal injury/wrongful death claims, commercial disputes, business valuations, matrimonial matters, forensic/fraud investigations, business interruption claims and expropriations. Mr. Rak has also attended numerous mediations and assisted legal counsel in preparation for pre-trial and trial.
Mr. Rak has provided a wide variety of valuation and related advisory services to an array of industries including transportation, construction, real estate, professional practices, advertising, technology and manufacturing.
On a number of occasions Mr. Rak has presented various economic damage, accident benefits and valuation-related taxation issues to other valuation professionals and the legal profession. He has also participated in the CA volunteer program that prepares personal tax returns for seniors.
Memberships and Associations
• Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontaio and Canada
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
Tel: (416) 607-7330 x3