CPA, CA, CBV
Litigation, Valuation and Financial Advisory Experience
Colangelo Greenhow Inc.
Education and Professional Designations
• Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2016
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2012
• Chartered Accountant (CA), 2012
• Bachelor of Accounting – First Class Standing, Brock University, 2011
Areas of Specialization / Experience
• Litigation Support
• Business Valuations
• Income Determinations
• Taxation (Personal, Partnership, Corporate and Trust)
• Assurance (Audit and Review)
• Management Consulting
Mr. Rak began his professional career in 2007 in public accounting providing assurance and taxation related services. Throughout his career he has been involved in various valuation and litigation support engagements involving personal injury claims, matrimonial disputes and shareholder disputes. Mr. Rak has also attended numerous mediations and assisted legal counsel in preparation for pre-trial.
Mr. Rak has provided a wide variety of valuation and related advisory services to an array of industries including transportation, construction, real estate, professional practices, advertising, technology and manufacturing.
On a number of occasions Mr. Rak has presented various valuation-related taxation issues to other valuation professionals. He has also participated in the CA volunteer program that prepares personal tax returns for seniors.
Memberships and Associations
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators – Registered Student
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
Tel: (416) 607-7330 x3