PAUL J. GREENHOW
CPA, CA·CBV, CF, BCom
Litigation, Valuation and Financial Advisory Experience
Colangelo Greenhow Inc.
Education and Professional Designations
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2012
• Chartered Accountant (CA), 1999
• Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), 2004
• Corporate Finance Qualification Program (CF), 2008
• Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), Queen’s University, 1996
Areas of Specialization
• Litigation Support
• Business Valuations
• Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestitures and Due Diligence
• Forensic and Investigative Accounting
Mr. Greenhow provides various litigation-related support services to plaintiff and defence lawyers, including personal injury/wrongful death claims, commercial disputes, expropriations and matrimonial matters. He has assisted lawyers in preparation for Examination for Discovery, Mediation, Pre-Trials, and Trials, including their cross-examination of the opposing expert witness, and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of cases. On a number of occasions Mr. Greenhow has provided expert testimony before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Mr. Greenhow has provided a variety of valuation and related advisory services to an array of industries including insurance brokers, insurance companies, financial services companies, and technology, manufacturing, media and retail concerns. These related advisory services include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, joint ventures, financing and due diligence.
Mr. Greenhow has conducted various seminar presentations and has written numerous valuation-related articles to the legal profession (Ontario Trial Lawyers Association and various plaintiff and defence client seminars), insurance industry (Conference for Advanced Life Underwriting, Canadian Insurance Magazine), and manufacturing and technology sectors.
Memberships and Associations
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
• Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario and Canada
• CPA Canada Corporate Finance Qualification
• Runnymede Public School Touch Football – Coach
• Toronto Eagles Hockey Club – Coach
Tel: (416) 607-7330 x2