CPA, CA-IFA, CBV, CSSC, CFE
Litigation, Forensic and Valuation Experience
Colangelo Greenhow Inc.
Education and Professional Designations
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2012
• Certified Structured Settlement Consultant, University of Notre Dame – 2000
• Chartered Accountant•Investigative Forensic Accountant – 2000
• Chartered Business Valuator – 1995
• Certified Fraud Examiner – 1994
• Chartered Accountant – 1984
• Honours Bachelor of Business Administration, Brock University – 1981
Areas of Specialization
• Litigation Support Services
• Business Valuations
• Forensic/Fraud Investigations
Since 1984, Mr. Colangelo has provided a wide variety of litigation related support services to insurance companies, plaintiff and defence lawyers, including personal injury/wrongful death claims, commercial disputes, business valuations, matrimonial matters, forensic/fraud investigations, business interruption claims, expropriations and product liability matters. Mr. Colangelo has assisted, consulted and reported on numerous cases.
Mr. Colangelo has assisted lawyers in preparation for Examination for Discovery, Pre-Trials, and Trials, including their cross-examination of the opposing expert witness, and assessing the strengths and weaknesses of cases.
On a number of occasions Mr. Colangelo has provided expert testimony before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Alternative Dispute Resolution proceedings. Mr. Colangelo has made presentations on the investigation and measurement of economic damages and forensic matters to the legal profession and insurance companies.
Memberships and Associations
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants
• Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario
• CICA Alliance for Excellence in Investigative and Forensic Accounting
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
• Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Tel: (416) 607-7330 x1