CPA, CA, BAcc
Litigation, Valuation and Financial Advisory Experience
Colangelo Greenhow Inc.
Education and Professional Designations
• Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA), 2013
• Chartered Accountant (CA), 2013
• Bachelor of Accounting, Brock University, 2011 (BAcc)
Areas of Specialization / Experience
• Litigation Support
• Business Valuations
• Income Determinations
• Taxation (Personal, Partnership, Corporate)
• Assurance (Audit and Review)
Mr. Lubberts began practicing public accounting in 2008, performing assurance and taxation engagements. He has since been involved in various business valuation and litigation support engagements involving personal injury claims.
Mr. Lubberts is currently pursuing his Chartered Business Valuator designation.
Memberships and Associations
• Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators – Registered Student
• Chartered Professional Accountants Canada
• Chartered Professional Accountants Ontario
Tel: (416) 607-7330 x4